Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I finished the Ruffled Scarf for Frances. For the last 2 rows, the pattern called for *K1, increase, repeat; (last row) *P1, increase, repeat. However, after doubling the stitches on the next to the last row, made it really difficult to do purl increases, so I settled for knit increases instead.

RuffledScarfComplete



Pattern: Ruffled Scarf (A115) Using Cascade Venezia Pattern
Yarn: Cascade Venezia, color 107
Amount: 203 yards (just a little less than 2 skeins)
Needles: US 10 / 6.0 mm circular needles (Denise needles, to be exact)
Started: March 30 2008
Completed: April 6 2008

5 comments:

Chopper_Gyrl said...

I think it turned out really nice and it is a VERY soft yarn....JOB WELL DONE!!!

Kenny said...

Thank you.

amoskin said...

Very pretty! The ruffles add a nice feminine touch without being too girly - good call!

Kenny said...

Now I just need to decide if I'm going to give it to her or not.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that color! I think that will be perfect for her. GIVE IT!

Heh, I'm jealous. I want to knit something for me, but I have all these other baby projects I want to do first. :(