Friday, August 6, 2010

It has been a few months since I have posted anything about my knitting. Following are a few projects I am currently knitting.

This is a WIP pic of an Old Shale Scarf I have finished - Plymouth Yarn Happy Feet, colorway 10
HappyFeetOldShaleScarfWIP2



Another Old Shale Scarf I am currently knitting - Plymouth Yarn Happy Feet, colorway 21
DSC_0188_01


Yet another Old Shale Scarf - Plymouth Yarn Happy Feet, colorway 19
DSC_0190_01


And, someone at work saw me working on my first Doctor Who Scarf and asked me to knit him a "muffler" in the same colors. It is pretty much going to be another Doctor Who Scarf, but not as long
DSC_0192


I am also working on more Everlasting Bag Stoppers. And, I ripped out cotton bath towel I finished last year and knit a few smaller towels to use when working out.

No comments: