Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I decided to rip out my last attempt at Brookytweed's KoolHaas Hat (in Malabrigo Yarn Merino in Cabernet). I totally FUBR'ed the crown plus I should have run through the pattern a couple more times. It looks more like a Kufi.

When I finished my first gloves, I had some KnitPicks Wool of the Andes in Evergreen left over, so I decided to knit a matching hat. So, several 2x2 rounds into it, I decided to try another KoolHaas hat. I've actually finished it once. I paid particular attention to shaping the crown this time, and it turned out great. But, I decided to work the pattern one more time to make the hat a little taller. Luckily, I had threaded a life line through the last row, right before starting the crown, so I just ripped back to there.

KoolhaasEvergreenWIP

No comments: