Thursday, February 21, 2008

I finished my Stars Scarf. It's done in gartor stitch, so it was really easy. Just something to work on that didn't take a lot of thought. I used Red Heart yarn (I know, I know) in Gold, Hunter Green and Soft White. I did 8 rows of Hunter Green (not counting the cast-on row); 4 rows of Soft White; 6 rows of Gold; 12 rows of Hunter Green; 6 more rows of Gold; 4 more rows of Soft White and then back to Hunter Green for the length of the scarf. Then, at the end, I just reversed the order of the stripes.

This is the Home Game version, and I'm planning to do another with Soft White for the length of the scarf. I'll have to rearrange the color of the stripes though.





Started 01/10/2008 and finished 02/16/2008. It took me a little over a month, but I didn't work on it all the time. This project should have only taken a week at the most.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Red Heart yarn did you use?

Yay for garter! I'm tempted to do a similar scarf, although I think I want to do mine in the round for thickness. Then again, living in Texas, it's not like I'd need it to be that thick.

Kenny said...

It's either Super Saver or Classic. Whatever Wally World carries the most of. Yes, it's acrylic but it's inexpensive and I'm not that picky when it comes to projects like this.

Miss Knotty said...

Go Stars!